The CEF works closely with the district to fund programs and initiatives that enrich the lives of our students and educators.
Every dollar you contribute makes a difference in providing enrichment in the classroom.
Our Tax Status:
The Cresskill Education Foundation, Inc. was incorporated in the State of New Jersey in 1990. It has been designated by the United States Internal Revenue Service as a non-profit organization under Section 501 (c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations and contributions made to the CEF are fully tax deductible to the extent allowed by applicable law.
Would you like to make a donation?
1. EASIEST - Make a donation online via credit card with PayPal’s secure server:
2. Make out a check to:
Cresskill Education Foundation, Inc.
P. O. Box 445
Cresskill, NJ 07626
3. Merchants who donate back to the community.
For example: Stop n Shop, Target or Amazon Smile
4. Take advantage of matching funds from your employer. Many employers fund dollar for dollar-- some even double or triple the donation. When making a donation, don't forget to include your company's matching gift form.
5. Attend a CEF Fundraiser! Each year the CEF hosts several major fundraising events. Click on our HOME page for more details. (Currently cancelled due to Covid-19)
6. Direct all or part of your United Way donation to the Cresskill Education Foundation. Contact the United Way for further information.
PO Box 445, Cresskill, NJ 07626
The Cresskill Education Foundation is incorporated with the State of NJ and is an IRS 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization.